Thursday, April 24, 2014

April

April is almost over and I wanted to share what we have been up to.  JW and I flew out to Idaho to throw my sister a baby shower, we found out we are having a BOY, and we celebrated Easter!!  It's been a busy month filled with lots of family, fun, and love. 

April 5th-- Baby Shower for my little Sister and her Baby Boy!!

My mom, sister, and me :)

JW helping Auntie Jess with her baby shower gifts. 
 
April 15th--John and I found out we will be having another little boy!!  We are so excited and so is Big brother, JW!!!  He will be here via C-section Thursday, August 28th @ 8am!!!

We sent a text out to family and friends with a picture of this cookie to reveal the gender!
 
JW at his preschool Easter party.

JW hunting for Easter eggs.

Easter Sunday!  Our church had an egg hunt after service.  JW found lots of eggs!

My little bunny!  Thanks Auntie Jess for the cute bunny mask!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment